Friday, February 17, 2012

How time flies....

Oh how the time has flown by. It has been a while since I last wrote anything.

The last was while I was still in Utah. With Rudy being gone I wanted to be able to spend the holidays with my family. I honestly don't remember the last time that I had been able to do that. Working where I did I was not able to have the holidays off for travel so I always spent it at home. Well kind of. Lol.

I loved that I was able to spend Christmas at my sisters and with family. I loved watching Macady enjoying her first Christmas. She was such a doll. Mom and Dad both came up. Curts parents, Chuck and Delores came as well and brought Kalea. And Coty came over. Only one thing would have made my Christmas holiday even better. And that would have been to have Rudy here as well. At least I know there is always next year.

I spent about a month in Utah and enjoyed every minute. I took Kerissa, Maddison, and Morgan out to take pictures. It was so fun yet so very cold. Also spent a few days out and about with Liz taking pictures. I am learning my camera but also know there is still so much more to learn. And I can't wait.

I love my time with my family, but I am ready to start my life with my 'new' family. I can't wait to have Rudy home so that we can actually get our lives going. It shouldn't b to much longer before he finally makes it here. And I can't wait. =]

Hopefully I don't take to long to post again. But you never know. And maybe next time... I will have my scrapbook from Utah finished to post...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun. I miss holidays with my family so we invited my parents up this last year, it was a short quick stay but was so nice. Glad you got to enjoy the month with them all. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete